Make a paste with a small amount of water and apply to skin for at-home spa treatment. Made with dried French clay. Available in White (sensitive), Green (cleansing), and Red (regenerative).
At-home spa ideas
Our clay masks make it easy to customize an at-home spa experience for the whole body.
The white or kaolin clay is generally good for dry, sensitive skin. Add any of the following to make a thick paste:
- Use yogurt and honey in place of water to hydrate the skin
- Grind a little oatmeal and add to the mixture
- Use apple cider vinegar in place of water to further tone skin.
- Grind calendula flowers to a fine powder, then added them to the green clay. Calendula is very soothing and helps fight inflammation.
- Add tea tree oil to the mask.
- Use rose water in place of water.
- Add a little jojoba oil and a few drops of rose or chamomile essential oil.
- If you find your skin is dry after using the mask, be sure to follow up with a natural moisturizer like jojoba or avocado oil